Corberry Digital, LLC Annual College Scholarship
Corberry Digital, LLC is offering, college bound students, the opportunity to win a $1,000 paid scholarship towards their college future. As a high tech digital marketing company we believe our future workers need to be highly educated and trained. We are a strong supporter of secondary education and want to help reduce the burden of education for students. Our goal is that this scholarship will provide students some support in order to continue to pursue their dream and achieve all of their goals.
The scholarship is open to high school seniors preparing for their first year of college as well as existing college students already enrolled full-time.
Payment of Scholarships
The Corberry Digital, LLC scholarship is paid directly to the school that the selected recipient will be attending. It will be paid in a one-time, non-renewable amount of $1,000 U.S. Dollars. Only one entry is permitted per student per year.
All scholarships given by Corberry Digital, LLC are awarded annually in July. The scholarship payout will occur in August of the same year in one installment of $1,000 U.S. Dollars.
Eligibility Guidelines and Overview
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited four year college or university.
- Please provide the address of the college’s Financial Aid Office in your application.
- Please provide your college student identification number in your application.
- The deadline for 2020-2021 scholarship application: March 30, 2020.
- Applications received after March 30 will be considered on a funds available basis.
- Students must hold a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Scholarship awards and eligibility requirements are subject to change.
- Only completed applications will be considered. Do Not Leave Items Blank.
- Attach a current copy of your high school and/or college transcripts.
- Two signed letters of recommendation (from non-relatives) must be attached to this application.
Consideration for any scholarship award is based on a point system including GPA, participation in extra-curricular activities, school organizations and community service. This will be a four semester scholarship, and you must maintain criteria set in the guidelines.